Most orders coming out of a Divorce or Legal Separation can be modified by an agreement of the parties. However, there are times when an agreement cannot be made between the parties, this is when you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to advocate for you and your rights. Pete Roush is that attorney.

Child custody, support and parenting time are issues that can be modified with good reason.

If you would like to speak to one of our attorneys, please contact our firm.